Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Missing... but not out of action!

To anyone who reads my blog, you may have noticed that I haven't written a new post in the past few months. I do apologize, but inspiration hasn't hit me when I had sufficient time to write. I will be writing again very soon. So don't think that I am missing in action. I've just been missing, but not out of action.

My life and ministry offline has been quite busy the past few months. We had a great Vacation Bible School, with God saving 4 children! My family and I then took a much needed vacation in South Dakota and Wyoming. There's nothing like a 4,814 mile road trip to recharge the batteries! Since we've been back, God has continued to work in our Church and we have seen Him save 5 people in the past month!

Pray that God will continue to change and save lives through our family. That's what ministry is all about!